Product Export Tool for StoreFront 6.0
StoreFront add-on provider: Sandshot Software
Try Product Export Tool | View our online help file
As a merchant or developer, time is one of your most precious commodities. This add-on enables you to export your catalog into a number of predefined formats or your own customized format. This add-on integrates with Product Manager using its advanced filtering capability and requires Product Manager to function.
The Product Export Tool for StoreFront 6.0 enables you to quickly create product extracts from your catalog. This add-on was originally designed to support product feeds to Froogle and has since been expanded to include feeds. .
- Catalog Export
- Generic CSV
- Google Base
- Inventory Report, tab delimited
- Inventory Report, html table
- Product Summary, html table
- Product Summary, with images
- Quickbooks Product Export
- Shipping Report, CSV
- Yahoo! Product Submit
Note: The provided templates were custom created for customers' specific needs, are provided as-is, and may require additional work to work for your needs.
- Advanced product filtering
- Filter by product ID, short/long descriptions, or product name containing text fragments
- Filter on products above, below, or in between certain prices
- Filter on products in specific categories including those which are assigned to multiple categories
- Filter on products from specific manufacturers or vendors
- Show only products which are active, inactive, or both
- Show only products which are on sale, regularly priced, or both
- Show only products which are marked as shipped, not shipped, or both (extremely useful for solving those mysterious shipping problems)
- Find those products which haven't been assigned to categories
- Works with all StoreFront 6.0 versions
- Works on Access and SQL Server databases
The Product Export Tool is licensed on a per WebStore basis. This means that one license permits you to use one copy of the component on the Storefront web on your web server and one copy in the Storefront web on one local workstation.