Try Order Manager | Visit demo store | Screen shots | View our online help file
Once your website starts to become successful you will soon outgrow the simplistic order management tools which ship in the standard StoreFront package. Order Manager was designed from the beginning to enable you quickly find and process orders from the moment they've been placed on your site through product shipment to order follow up. Order Manager was originally built for StoreFront 5.0. This is the fourth major release of the Order Manager series and incorporates years of actual usage and feedback from merchants around the globe.
Each step of the process has been broken up and analyzed to save you time. For example, most businesses tend to process payments and shipments at separate times and in blocks. Order Manager has special screens enabling you to do mass updates on payments and shipments. It also features an tracking number import screen where you can take an export file from your favorite shipment program an upload it directly to the site not only updating tracking information, but payment and shipment status. When coupled with the optional Order Export Module you gain a complete end to end solution where you can export your order information to your accounting program, customer contact program, and/or shipping program without having to re-enter order information.
If you manage your orders through the StoreFront Merchant Tools this is a must have add-on. It will pay for itself in the time you save in just a few orders. Don't just take our word for it, try it out here. Simply place an order on our test site and then process the order using Order Manager. If that's not proof enough for you we GUARANTEE this add-on with our 30 day money back policy.
- Complete Browser Based1 back-end order management function - manage your orders from anywhere with no additional programs required
- Easy installation - simply copy files to your website, no site recompilation is required; no large downloads or software installation is required on your workstation2
- Simple licensing - you only need one license for your website, not one license per workstation
- Interface source code is provided enabling customization for additional fields and functionality
- Quickly batch process orders
- Quick entry pages to record payments and shipments without individually viewing orders
- Batch print custom packing slips, sales receipts, or even labels using your own customized templates
- Mass import tool enables you to import custom files such as externally generated tracking number from your shipping program and send emails out from your website to your customers notifying them their order has shipped with the option to automatically record orders as paid for at the same time
- Flag orders for later follow-up
- Supports order editing
- Update existing order items prices and/or quantities
- Add new products to orders
- Remove products from orders
- Update discount, shipping, handling, tax, gift certificate, and payment collected information
- Update shipping methods
- Update billing and shipping contact information
- Advanced filter enables you to quickly find specific orders
- Find orders by customer billing/shipping last name, company name, address, or email
- Find orders by order number or even uid
- Find orders placed within specific date ranges
- Find orders which are awaiting receipt of payment
- Find orders which are pending shipment
- Find flagged orders
- Detailed summary of all orders meeting your criteria
- Send customized emails from your site
- Support for an unlimited number email templates with customizable, replacement codes which allow you to send personalized standardized emails - great for keeping your customers informed each step of the order process
- Supports automatic sending of emails when orders have shipped
- Review orders by payment history to view orders ready for shipment
- Mass export tool to export complete orders in custom formats for third-party applications such as accounting or shipping tools
- Internal notes area provided to keep track of additional important information
- Advanced Content Editor (browser based HTML editor) provided so you can quickly touch up you message
- Lots of additional enhancements to make data entry easier
- Ex. double click on date field to set today's date for shipping/payment received date
- Ex. hyperlinked customer email address to send an email pre-filled with customized subject heading
- Mass export tool available to export complete orders in custom formats for third-party applications such as accounting (QuickBooks, MS Money) or shipping tools (UPS WorldShip, FedEx ShipManager, Stamps.com) using the Order Export Tool or the Order Management Pack
1 - Requires Internet Explorer v5.5 or later
2 - Custom templates for email, packing slips, and sales receipts require editing if you use them
Order Manager is licensed on a per WebStore basis. This means that one license permits you to use one copy of the component on the Storefront web on your web server and one copy in the Storefront web on one local workstation.
Order Manager comes with complete installation instructions to include a script to update your database. None of the core StoreFront files are modified and no site recompilation is required. If you're comfortable moving files to your web server you should have no difficulty performing a self-installation.
Save $25 by purchasing this add-on as part of the Order Management Package.